Dates: 14th September
Time: 9:30 – 16:30
Cost: £79 + VAT (was £195!)
An in-depth social media training course which will give you a thorough understanding of how social networks and content marketing can be used to raise awareness and build effective relationships with your customers to benefit your business.
Content will include:
- Social Networks - A session looking at the various social networking platforms available and a demonstration on how they work - focusing on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus, identifying which channels will be most effective for your business.
- Content Marketing - A session to build understanding of how to use social media content to engage with your customers, what to use and when to use it.
- YouTube - This part of the course looks at how YouTube can support your business, potentially create revenue and generate relevant content to support other internet platforms.
- Twitter - Probably the most misused platform of the social networks, we will look at how Twitter works, what hashtags actually do and how to focus your content and connections effectively.
- Blogging and Actionable content - Blogging is a brilliant way to keep internet content fresh and to show your capabilities.
- Social Media Management Tools - You will be introduced to some helpful management tools that will allow you to be time-savvy with your social media hours and allow you to control your social media rather than it controlling you.
- 1-2-1 Social Media Workshop - In the last 2 hours you will have the opportunity to work with the trainers on a 1-2-1 level to help you with either:
- an effective social media strategy for your business; OR
- practical help with setting up your social media pages.
To make the most of this course, don't forget to bring your laptop or tablet with you on the day.
Please also bring any logos, photos or content that you would like to use.
The content of this course will be delivered by social media experts, Michael Niles and Kelvin Golding.
Michael Niles - Social media and business start-up champion, having helped start 100 new businesses every month, through the delivery of Wenta's award-winning training courses and business advice.
Kelvin Golding - Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (East of England) and Director of Marketing OutSourcing Team. Kelvin has also previously worked as a marketing consultant to some of the world's largest brands, including Asda, BMW, Marks & Spencer, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and BP, on their digital marketing (including website creation and development), social media, customer relationship management and business development.
“The Wenta Social Media & Digital Marketing course highlighted the most effective and relevant social media platforms to our business, and enabled us to see how we can both manage and maximise our company communications and generate customer engagement with our brand”
- Hannah Garcia and Nina Davis, Monkey Music
Please note that spaces on this course are limited and on a first come, first served basis. Early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
|btc, Stevenage||23rd November 2017||Book here|
*Dates are subject to change, please call to confirm your booking.