btc and Chells clients can now access FREE online business advice at the click of a button.
Here at the btc, we understand that easily-accessible business support and networking opportunities are essential for businesses to start-up, grow and thrive. That’s why we hold regular networking events to encourage communication and collaboration between our on-site businesses.
We’ve now boosted this support by giving btc and Chells Idustrial Unit licensees free, instant access to our new, online business advice service. Providing business support just when you need it*, you’ll be able to speak to experienced business mentors for any questions that you have – whether big or small.
Benefits for your business:
- Instant access to experienced business mentors via live chat
- Exchange knowledge and chat with fellow btc, Chells, Wenta Business Centre clients and other entrepreneurs
- Unlimited business factsheets and information
- Find out details of seminars, events, training and development opportunities
- Create your own profile to promote your business
- Join and create your own community groups for discussions
- Connect with other members who share your interests and passions
If you are a btc or Chells licensee, currently located within the centre, and would like to access online business advice, please click on the button in the bottom-right corner of your screen to get started.
Please note that if you are using live-chat for the first time, you’ll need to register first with your email address and create a password for your account:
*Business mentors are available to chat to Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm (excluding public bank holidays).