Start small, think big...
...with a virtual office package!
A virtual office is a service offered to small businesses that provides a range of ‘virtual’ facilities such as an office address and a professional call-answering service without having to lease or buy office space or employ your own staff.
So, why should small business owners use a virtual office?
- Save money – A virtual office cuts out the costs incurred from renting physical workspace. As well as saving on rent and electricity, you’ll also be saving money on office overheads and manpower
- Access ‘pay-as-you-use facilities’ - Many virtual office providers offer meeting and conference facilities that are available for hire as and when required
- Low financial commitment - Most virtual office packages are charged on a month-to-month basis, although there are bigger discounts if you sign up for longer
- Live from day one - A virtual office will help kick-start your business, it takes care of things like customer calls so you can concentrate on your business, saving you time and money
- Business address - Having a professional mailing address and telephone number is essential for small business owners to build and maintain their professional image. A professional image portrays trustworthiness, professionalism and quality to customers
- Accessibility - Virtual offices can be accessed easily by you and your employees – only an internet connection is needed
- Environmentally friendly - A virtual office is an environmentally friendly option for your business. You save on office overheads and reduce your business mileage
- Customer service - Customers always prefer talking to a person rather than a machine, especially when that person is friendly and helpful
- Tax deductible - Virtual office space and related travel expenses are tax deductible. Your accountant can advise on the tax implications
- Regional business expansion - Looking to do business in other regions around the country? Taking up a virtual office in a new region gives you a presence without having to rent office space
The btc offers a variety of flexible, virtual office service packages.
To download a PDF version of this article please click here.
For more information visit: www.btcstevenage.co.uk/virtual-office-services or call: 01438 310 000.