Looking to purchase low carbon equipment to improve the energy efficiency of your business?
Perhaps you're looking for advice on ways that you could reduce the carbon footprint of your business?
We have grants available up to £7,500*.
Grants can be used towards a variety of low carbon investment initiatives such as:
- Buying new, more environmentally friendly transport for your business
- Upgrading your office equipment, such as printers, fax machines, photocopiers etc. to more modern, environmentally friendly machines
- Receiving advice from a low carbon consultant on ways to reduce the carbon footprint of your business
- Implementing a recycling process
- Introducing or upgrading your lighting or heating system to a low carbon alternative
To find out if you’re eligible for a grant please call Emma Aylott on 01438 791003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information visit here.
“All businesses, including SMEs, can realise the benefits of energy efficiency and will prosper not least by cutting costs now and preparing for future increases in energy prices and forthcoming regeneration.” (Source: www.cbi.org.uk)