|8th September 2014||9:30am – 12:00pm
||btc, Stevenage||£30 for non-members of Environmental Population (£20 for members of Environmental Population)||Directions|
Ensuring we are driving effectively with as little damage to the environment as possible is a big challenge.
Driving skills, the car type and fuel mode that we use are essential elements to being more environmentally sound.
This seminar will cover the various options available and how to embed these into your business.
- 9:30 Arrival & refreshments
- 9:45 Introduction and welcome
- 10:00 Presentation 1: Russell Fenner, Evalu8-ti
- 10:40 Presentation 2: Sally Taylor, Environmental Population
- 11:10 Presentation 3: Paul Halfhide, Steven Eagell Toyota
- 11:25 Presentation 4: Jeremy Green, Wenta (ERDF Grant)
- 11:30 Q&A’s, Announcements
- 12:00 Close with buffet lunch