|29th September 2014||4pm – 6pm||btc, Stevenage||Directions||Free|
Are you a start-up, small or medium sized business that is planning to export goods or services from the UK? Would you like to find out more about exporting? Did you know, for example, you'll need some form of credit guarantee or insurance to protect you against non-payment or other financial issues?
This event will cover:
- Why export?
- Four important questions for exporters
- Ensuring you’re going to get paid
- Working out how to finance the export order
- How the UK government may be able to help you
- Where to get further help
- Next steps
By the end of this event you will have a better understanding of exporting, getting payments from your buyers, how the UK government is able to help you and much more.
This event is aimed at those starting up in business, individuals and existing businesses.
Register for an Event
* Dates are subject to change, please call to confirm your booking.