Get It Right First Time - Intellectual Property & Director Responsibilities
|TBC||17:30 - 20:30||btc, Stevenage||Free*||Directions|
Get it Right First Time is a free event aimed at helping you understand Intellectual Property and your responsibilities as a Director.
Join experts from the Intellectual Property Office and Companies House, who will help you understand Intellectual Property and your responsibilities as a first time director.
Informal networking opportunities and 1:1 discussions will take place at the end of the session.
During the 3 hour seminar, you will discover and understand:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)
- How to protect and manage your business' IP
- Identify ways to exploit your IP commercially, to grow your business
- What your responsibilities are when appointed as a First Time Director
- The incorporation process (setting up a new business)
- How to search and use Companies House tools and information
Register for this Event
To register for this event, please visit the Intellectual Property Office website here.