Date: 11th July 2017
The btc has collaborated with HMRC to bring you a 60 minute online webinar entitled ‘Self-Employment and HMRC – Getting Started’ which will be streamed live on the 11th July between 7pm and 8pm.
This webinar is aimed at people who are either newly self-employed or thinking about becoming self-employed.
It will cover:
- How you tell HM Revenue & Customs that you have started in business
- The basics of National Insurance for self-employed people
- The importance of good record keeping and useful information and tips
- An introduction to Self Assessment
- Online Budgeting for your first tax bill
Register now to watch the live webinar on the 11th July and get the know-how to help get your business off to the best start!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org