The btc's first-class facilities are ideally suited to meet your company's requirements for interviews, seminars, conference, meetings and networking events. The services are available to hire to both the public and tenants of the centre.
The btc has 10 professional meeting and conference rooms that can host events ranging from a 2 person interview to a large scale event of over 140 people - and everything in between.
The West Wing of the btc has a collection of 7 function rooms that can be hired separately or combined.
The East Wing has 3 rooms which are ideal for interviews or smaller meetings accommodating up to 8 people. We are able to accommodate most room layouts that are required. View the variety of layouts available.
Facilities and Equipment
- All rooms in the West Wing have individual climate control and lights can be dimmed individually within the rooms
- Reception service to greet your guests
- On-site facilities team on hand throughout your event to accommodate your requirements
- Variety of audio visual equipment included within the cost of room hire, such as flat screen televisions, LCD projectors, drop down projector screens, interactive white boards and flip charts (options vary in each room)
- Video conferencing can be hired separately
- All facilities are compliant with DDA regulations, ensuring that we are able to offer access for everyone
- There is disabled parking and toilet facilities, excellent access throughout for disabled delegates and speakers
- Hearing loops are available and internal directional signs are in Braille to assist the visually impaired
- Free internet access throughout
- An on-site bistro offering a made to order service for your event