See the event from a previous year...
Date: Thursday 4th April
Time: 08:30 - 11:30
Venue:btc Stevenage, Bessemer drive, SG1 2DX
FREE TO ATTEND!
Come along and join us for the BIG Thank You breakfast business community event in Stevenage at The Business and Technology Centre (btc) on the 4th April.
The Big Thank You Event happens annually and this year we've given it a new spin! It will take place in the morning and have a 'wellbeing in the workplace' (health and wellbeing) theme tailored to the small business community.
Featuring a complimentary breakfast, networking opportunities, an exhibition of client businesses, plus... fantastic guest speakers talking on subjects related to health and wellbeing at work / creating a healthy workplace to improve focus and productivity!
This event is our way of thanking all of our loyal customers, business clients and the local small business community.
Limited spaces - available on a first come first served basis.
On the day:
- FREE to attend for any Wenta/btc clients (business centre and incubator clients, course attendees, advisory clients), Stevenage local start-ups and small businesses, or anyone else who has an interest in health and wellbeing at work and want's to visit our wonderful business centre!
- Exhibition of btc client and local businesses (including business centre or incubator clients, course attendees and advisory clients). All exhibition spaces have now been filled but please feel free to bring your flyers and business cards on the day to promote yourselves.
- 'In a nutshell' 1-minute business pitches. *First come first served basis - Limited slots now available. Please contact to book your slot: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest speakers
- 3 Interactive masterclasses (PR, GDPR & Digital Marketing)
- Networking (bring plenty of business cards!)
- FREE breakfast & beverages
- 8:00 - 8:30
Exhibitors* arrive and set-up stands - open throughout the event
- 8:30 - 9:15
EVENT OPENS: Breakfast, refreshments & networking
- 9:15 - 9:30
Welcome and 'In a nutshell' business pitches
- 9:30 - 11:00
Guest Speakers + Q&A:
- 9:30 - 9:50
Tania Diggory, Founder of Calmer: ‘Happy mind, happy business’
- 9:50 - 10:10
Peter Reilly, Institute for Employment Studies (IES): ‘Wellbeing and engagement: What is the connection?’
- 10:10 - 10:30
Jennifer Duckworth, Work Psychologist: ‘Understanding personality and how it can impact your wellbeing’
- 10:30 - 10:50
Ruth Farenga, Founder of Mindful Pathway: ‘Mindful leadership’
- 10:50 - 11:00
Q&A with all guest speakers.
- 11:00 - 11:30
Informal continuation of Q&A (for those who have further questions), coffee, networking and exhibition