See the event from a previous year...
Date: Thursday 4th April
Time: 08:30 - 11:30
Venue:btc Stevenage, Bessemer drive, SG1 2DX
FREE TO ATTEND!
Come along and join us for the BIG Thank You breakfast business community event in Stevenage at The Business and Technology Centre (btc) on the 4th April.
The Big Thank You Event happens annually and this year we've given it a new spin! It will take place in the morning and have a 'well-being in the workplace' (health and wellbeing) theme tailored to the small business community.
Featuring a complimentary breakfast, networking opportunities, an exhibition of client businesses, plus... guest speakers (to be announced) talking on subjects related to health and wellbeing at work / creating a healthy workplace to improve focus and productivity! It's our way of thanking all of our loyal customers, business clients and the local Stevenage small business community.
Limited spaces - available on a first come first served basis.
On the day:
- FREE to attend for any Wenta/btc clients (business centre and incubator clients, course attendees, advisory clients), Stevenage local start-ups and small businesses, or anyone else who has an interest in health and wellbeing at work and want's to visit our wonderful business centre!
- Exhibition of btc client businesses (including business centre or incubator clients, course attendees and advisory clients). To exhibit* (for FREE), please contact the btc Manager Jo: firstname.lastname@example.org - *First come first served basis.
If you are not a btc client but would like a stand and feel it would be relevant for the event please do get in touch and you can be added to a waiting list.
- 'In a nutshell' 1-minute business pitches. *First come first served basis - 15 slots available.
- Guest speakers (to be announced)
- 3 Interactive masterclasses (PR, GDPR & Digital Marketing)
- Networking (bring plenty of business cards!)
- FREE breakfast & beverages
- 8:00 - 8:30
Exhibitors* arrive and set-up stands - open throughout the event
- 8:30 - 9:15
EVENT OPENS: Breakfast, refreshments & networking
- 9:15 - 9:30
Welcome and 'In a nutshell' business pitches
- 9:30 - 11:00
Guest Speakers (to be announced) + Q&A
- 11:00 - 11:30
Coffee, networking and exhibition