|Dates: (click to register)||Time:||Venue:||Cost:||Directions:|
|9:00am - 1.00pm||btc, Stevenage||FREE||Directions|
Is this course right for me?
This training course is for anyone who is thinking of starting their own business or has recently set one up. This is an introduction to the core principles of marketing. It is more suitable for delegates who have already have an idea of the type of business they will be setting up.
“What will I learn?.”
- Identify, profile and more deeply understand target customers.
- How to conduct market research.
- The importance of developing your brand.
- How to decide on your prices.
- How to decide which promotional activities will suit your business.
- How to start a marketing plan.
This workshop is suitable for business start-ups, individuals and existing businesses.
For more information please email email@example.com.
This workshop is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund
* Dates are subject to change, please call to confirm your booking.