The btc host a wide range of courses and workshops that provide skills, tools and techniques needed for business start-up and growth. Our wide range of workshops, networking opportunities, seminars, surgeries and events are aimed at all of those who are beginning their career, seasoned professionals as well as businesses looking for specialist support.
Wenta's training and development programmes are delivered at the btc in Stevenage as well as Wenta's additional locations in Bedford, Luton, Potters Bar, Watford and Ware.
- Ready, Set, Grow - Start-up Course - FREE
- A Taste of Marketing - FREE
- Website Development - FREE
- Social Media - FREE
- Finance and Bookkeeping - FREE
- Social Media and Digital Marketing - Intensive Course
You can book onto any of the above events using the Wenta online booking system.
- JournoLink's Journalist Question Time at the btc - 16th May - FREE
- SyncHerts - Tech + Startup Community FREE
For more information on any of the events detailed please contact the team on 01923 691 364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in holding an event at the btc please see our Conference & Meeting facilities.