Venue: Business and Technoloy Centre - Stevenage
Date: 22nd September 2017
Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Looking for finance for your start-up or new business?
Come along to this seminar and find out about the different options for obtaining finance for starting up or growing your business.
Our guest speakers include:
- Michelle Chin and Page Costas, from D20 Cafe – their crowdfunding journey
- Andy Lee, from Santander bank – bank finance options and alternatives
- Richard Malczyk, from Pioneering Innovations – Research & Development (R&D) grants
- Michael Niles from Wenta will also start the morning by introducing being ‘finance ready’.
Come and join us to learn from the experts and help you decide what the right type of finance is for you.
- 9:30 to 10:00: registration and networking (Refreshments provided)
- 10:00 to 11:45: Guest speakers
- 11:45 to 12:00: Comfort Break (Tea and cake provided)
- 12:00 to 1.00pm: Panel Q&A and networking