Finance and Bookkeeping
|9.00am - 3.00pm||btc, Stevenage||FREE||Directions|
For a business to succeed the finances must add up. This workshop gives you an understanding of the financial implications of running your own business. It also teaches you bookkeeping to an acceptable standard for the Inland Revenue.
This workshop will cover:
- Basic book keeping
- Profit & loss forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting with worksheet activities
- How to get your books to balance
- Information on tax and allowable claims
- National Insurance
By the end of this workshop you will have a good understanding of how to run your business compliantly and a basic understanding of Inland Revenue requirements. You will be able to set up your books correctly and you will also be aware of the relevant information you need to provide to an accountant.
This workshop is aimed at those looking to start a business or businesses in their first year of trading.
This workshop is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund
* Dates are subject to change, please call to confirm your booking.